TODAY'S QUOTE
"You cannot go into battle believing you will lose."

Akisame Koetsuji
(Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple)
Changing Program in Degree
So, I am finally an animation student. I took bachelor in 2D animation.
It is almost the end of the first semester. I am sorry that I did not update about it before but I did not have the time to update about it. Now I do. 

So, how is life here?

I love the subjects! Pretty fun. Has a bit similarities when I took fine art in diploma. The lecturers are pretty chill too. By the way, I did a stop-motion animation for my Animation History's final group project. It was just a short animation, and it was nothing special honestly lol. But I did learnt a lot. My group's members were also great members, giving their all to snap pictures of these from morning until late at night. My role is to prepare the props and also edit the video effects and sound effects. Glad it turned out alright. Here is our short stop-motion animation:


And I got some wholesome housemates lol. I love them <3
Honestly I am very glad that I got good housemates, they are kind, weird in their own way lol and very funny. Everyday is so fun. They said I am the "Father" in the house haha. Can you imagine, they actually asked for my permission every time they want to go out? But of course, I will start nagging if they got home late. I guess I am really the "Father" after all. What surprised me is, I rarely show my mischievous side to people, and if I do, it usually took a bit of time. First semester is a very no to show that side. But with them, I showed that childish side pretty much immediately. Probably because I am very comfortable with them. 

Classmates?
To be honest, I really missed the friendship in my diploma. It is very different in here. The penerapan students in animation there usually only stick in their group. I can even count with my fingers how many of them that have talked to me. When I asked my other classmates that were from STPM students, came from different universities or penerapan students that took different program in diploma like me, most of them said that they never talked to them either. 

It is not like I did not want to make friends with them, I did at least make friends with a guy and a girl from veterans faction (and we get along pretty well), the others seems like they were looking down on us. They gave off a vibe that they do not even want to talk to us. Every time we have group projects, they will only stick on their clique and did not have the effort to mix with us, the newbies.
It is already the end of the first semester, and the situation still remain the same.

And I began to hate group projects for real in here, except for my group for animation history subject. I do not want to talk bad about the students here, but I am just gonna say that most students that took diploma in this university, and still continuing their degree here is very poyo. They seems to always looking down on students that were from STPM, also other students that came from other universities. But omg, they cannot do the job right. I felt like they took lightly about the group projects just because there is someone that will work his/her ass to do the job. It made me question how the hell they are degree students. Change your mentality brats. You are already in your degree, not some preschool kids that need to be spooned every day. 

But I love the theater students here tho. They are such a bunch of fun kids. Also the writing students. They are friendly, even towards the students that is not from their program.

Anyway, I still have have another 2 years in here. I really hope I can find something to be miss other than my lecturers and my housemates, once I graduate. 

p/s: I really missed my friends from diploma. Hope you guys doing well in your new place.

new past